Saturday, May 8, 2010

Funny Snap of the Day

So I thought it'd be kinda fun if we started up funny pictures or tips from other great websites or some sort of random house-project-thought-for-the-day kind of posting in hopes that our followers might want to share the same. So while we are including random acts of sharing, we hope you do the same. And to get it started, I have to share this photo. I couldn't help, but stop and snap a picture of this!


You're welcome, Richfield Floral for the free advertising, courtesy of ourbloominghouse.blogspot.com!!

I was driving home from work one day and noticed this sign in front of a flower shop and it actually made me stop and smile. I wasn't in the mindset of researching and hiring a florist for our upcoming wedding just yet, but it sure got my attention.

What made you smile today?

No comments:

Post a Comment